Win #2 for all LGBTQ Oklahomans!
Nelson Mandela dies at 95
Former South African President Nelson Mandela has died, President Jacob Zuma announced Thursday.
See more at Breaking News.
Photo: Mandela takes the oath on May 10, 1994, during his inauguration in Pretoria as the country’s first black president. “The time for the healing of the wounds has come,” Mandela said. “The moment to bridge the chasms that divide us has come. The time to build is upon us.” (Walter Dhladhla / AFP - Getty Images)
He was one of the great men of our time.
Passive aggressive notes are the best.
there was nothing passive about the second one..
love that last one though
Had me in tears from the start.
Really like this haircut….sorta retro, but still current……hmmmmmm
I’ve never done one of these, so please, ask away!
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
3) Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 23, give me line 17.
4) What do you think about most?
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
7) What’s your strangest talent?
8) Girls…. (finish the sentence); Boys…. (finish the sentence)
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
13) What’s your religion?
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
17) What was the last lie you told?
18) Do you believe in karma?
19) What does your URL mean?
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
23) How do you vent your anger?
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?